When is it the right time to sell the local kingdom businesses of God?
In this episode Steve and I discussed the purposes of God’s kingdom business and asked relevant questions to bring this subject to light.
– Should businesses be considered ATM’s for ministries?
– What do kingdoms and businesses have in common?
– What should I consider when I sell my kingdom business?
– Local business owned by a foreign entity… what happens to all the profit?
– Owning foreign businesses, the kingdom way
– How much are God’s business ideas worth?
– Why are we both kings and priest. (Understanding the unique roles both these titles play)
Hint: People and Cities
– Why are you in business in the first place?
To hear more from Steve Magnuson about the Kingdom of God go to:
Shiloh International is a prophetic voice established to boldly declare the manifestation of the Kingdom of God in our generation and articulate what a manifestation of His Kingdom looks like in the cities and nations of the earth.